If the conditions below are fulfilled, Glamox will either repair or replace the LED products with a new fully functional product.
This warranty is valid from the invoice date and applies for manufacturing and material defects if the products have been used/installed:
• Purely in accordance with their intended purpose and application specifications
• Within the specified operational envelope, e.g. environment
• With power within the specified range, i.e. voltage, current and frequency
• In a professional and legal manner and in accordance with installation instructions provided.
The warranty does not cover:
• Any type of consequential loss
• Failures due to exposure to extreme conditions, e.g. thunder, lightning, water ingress, fire, bad ventilation or other conditions beyond the control of Glamox
• Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear, e.g. batteries
• Failures due to compatibility issues between the products and the installation environment. e.g. control system & power supply
• Products that have been modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel
• Normal maintenance and repair issues.