If a technical fault occurs on the substation platform, all wind turbines in the offshore wind farm will fail to function. This means that maintenance and repair services must meet extremely meticulous and high-quality standards.
With decades of experience in the offshore and marine industries, Glamox can give you a one-stop-shop selection of luminaires.
All electrical products are potential emitters of electromagnetic waves. Our luminaires are tested according to both EN-55015 and EN-61547.
We have a range of fittings that meet the requirements of the following applications:
- Linears installed on handrails.
- Floodlights for escape to sea.
- Floodlight to illuminate the substation identification plate and work/lay down areas.
- Emergency lighting is needed to maintain safety and in the event of a loss of grid power.
- All our recommended products are marine-certifiedand quality-approved.
- Crew access.
- Work platform.
- Davit crane.
- Winch platform.
- Walkways, stairways and ladders.
- Turbine identification board.
- Containers, cabins, LQ (linears, E20).
- Battery rooms.
- Switchgear rooms.