1961 LED U
LED Galley Luminaire
Galley luminaires are applicable for kitchens, galleys, pantries and provision stores. They are designed to meet maritime requirements and are according to the rules of USPH (U.S. Public Health) and have UL approval. Galley luminaires with their flat design are easy to install and maintain as well as easy to clean. The 1961 galley luminaires are available with LED light sources.
- UL 1598 & 1598A and US Dept. of Public Health.
Body material and colour
- Stainless steel backplate and aluzinc sheet steel geartray. Geartray: epoxy powder coated, white RAL 9016.
- Clear polycarbonate
- Flexible wiring, heat resistant to 105°C.
- Two inlets for max. cable diameter of 11 mm.
- Direct to continously flat ceiling. 6/10 mounting holes, 5 mm in diameter.
- Available with 3 hour battery backup (at 0°C)
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products