Bremen is our latest hand held LED searchlight. The luminaire is designed for nearly all kinds of search operations. The energy efficient searchlight also can be used to transmit Morse code in emergency situations. It is certified with the internationally known Wheelmark which aims to increase security at sea. The Bremen LED is suitable for life boats and also commercial crafts under SOLAS and MCA regulations. It can be used inside and outside of any vessel. The Bremen LED is designed for use on motor and sailing vessels under extreme environmental conditions. It is used by coastguards and military staff all around the world. The rubber black housing gives it a solid grip, and it is designed with an extended front edge for protecting the lens. The whole housing is impact and shock resistant, non-corrosive and non-magnetic. An ingress protection of IP68 is a requirement when at sea and it protects the light from dust and is suitable for continuous immersion in water. The 12 Watt LED module is covered by a clear Fresnel lens. As a certified LED searchlight, it is tested for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). It is usable with 12-24 Volts. This series is available for all markets worldwide.
- Bremen is an engery efficient LED searchlight for nearly every kind of search operation. In addition, it has morse capability.
- Rubber black, impact and shock resistant, non-corrosive, non-magnetic.
- Fresnel lens, clear cover
Protection against surges
- Hand-held searchlight, two mounting brackets available.
- 12-24 V, On/off-switch, morse, cable 3 m
- 12 W LED, included
- Delivery without brackets. Two mounting brackets and plug-in connections are available.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products