Split (M) LED
Split (M) is a powerful task light for large, demanding work places at sea. It has twice the light output and provides higher lux levels than of our traditional task lights. Split is particularly suitable for large work surfaces where plenty of light is needed. Distinctive design Split has a distinctive design and great functionality. The lamp head is made of a slim sheet of aluminium which has been cut and shaped so that the LED light sources are directed at an angle towards the desk top. This contributes to Split’s excellent asymmetric light distribution. Colours: Black, white or silver grey glossy paint. 2 x 6 Watt LED Split is equipped with two custom-made 6 Watt LED modules, which provide a broad, directional light across the work surface. The two LED modules are positioned in a 30° angle. This provides for a particularly wide light distribution. With two LED modules the light covers a large area, while the lamp head stays parallel with the surface – providing asymmetric and ergonomically correct workstation lighting. The LED modules have a life expectancy of 50.000 hours. This means 25 years or more of normal office use. Split is dimmable, and equipped with automatic shut-off in order to save energy. A built-in timer automatically turns the light off after 4 or 9 hours. Available with motion sensor A motion sensor version is also available. The sensor turns the light on when motion is detected. The sensor also turns the light off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- 2 x 6W LED modules Colour rendering: CRI 90 Correlated colour temperature (CCT): 3000K Lifetime: min. 50.000 hours
Body material and colour
- Steel arm and aluminium shade. Colours: white, black or aluminium grey.
- Standard with table clamp. Table base and integrated table mounts (TT table mount and TE bushing) are available on request.
- Asymmetric light output. White, polycarbonate reflectors.
- Plug-in 20V power supply. Delivered with cable and plug
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm. Side-to-side and up and downhead movement. Arm lengths:80 cm.
- Split can alsobe delivered with an integrated PIR-sensor.The sensor turns the light on when motion is detected. The sensor also turns the light off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- A shut-off function is integrated. The light will automatically shut off after4 or 9hours.
- On/off and seamless dimming.
No downloads available