The new Glamox AL60/61 is a robust designed family of luminaires with an elegant expression – specially designed for LED. The family consists of berth light, mirror light, circular light, two indoor square lights and two outdoor square lights. The luminaires fit in applications like cabins, corridors, lounges and entrance areas. The AL60/61 family is designed and approved for marine demands. Glamox states quality in design and gives the product 5 years warranty.
AL60-W is a compact and elegant mirror luminaire. It is small in size but with a high light output that lightens not only the mirror, but also the room. In smaller bathrooms you might only need the mirror light. The small size and simple form makes this luminaire blend in perfectly in a cabin atmosphere. IP54 and IK09 (impact class) give flexibility in usage. Due to the LED technology the light is energy saving and offers a long lifetime. The compact design enables an easy installation.
- HF or DALI (with Switch-Dim). Option with Ulrasonic sensor (U-SEN) that is a combined movement, daylight and timer sensor.
- Wall mounting, fixed with 2 screws. Back side have 2 M20 knock outs with Quick seal grommets that takes cables from 7 to 11 mm in diameter. Push in termianl block 3 x 2 x 2.5 mm².
- Mirror light for wall mounting
- According to marine requirements
- The housing comes in die-cast aluminium, painted in polyester powder paint in colour grey (RAL 9006), White (RAL 9016) or Black (RAL 9005). The diffuser is in impact resistant opal polycarbonate (PC). The dimensions are 62x67x363 mm. IP54 Body colour explanation: GR = Grey main body BL = Black main body WH = White main body
- Connection with 3 pole push-in terminal block prepared for through wiring through grommets. Integrated sensors variants available with Ultrasonic movement sensor type SMR-SEN.
- Colour tolerances: MacAdams 3 Colour rendering: CRI > 8 Color temperature 3000K or 4000K on request Lifetime: Minimum 50 000 hour, L70 at max Ta 48°C LED 600 or 1000 lumen out
No downloads available