Do you want to use your people skills in an exciting global leadership position with full responsibility for the Offshore Wind market?
We are currently looking for our: Sales Director Offshore Wind (SDOW)
Glamox is a leading supplier of sustainable lighting solutions to the global Marine, Offshore and Wind Market. Our vision is to create light for a better life. Now we want to strengthen our sales division further with a new position to lead rapid growth within offshore wind, especially with a focus on offshore substations, turbines and wind-related vessels.
We are searching for a passionate Sales Director to define strategy and build and strengthen relationships to offshore wind energy companies and high-tier offshore wind stakeholders. You will influence the decision-making at an early stage and play an important role in sales success.
Reference and organization
The Sales Director Offshore Wind (SDOW) will report to the SVP, Marine, Offshore and Wind (MOW) and be a member of the leadership team of the MOW division. As the Sales Director Offshore Wind in Glamox you will have the responsibility to develop sales opportunities for lighting solutions to the global Offshore Wind market supported by local Key Account Managers.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Identify and develop solid relationships with asset owners, project developers, main contractors, and other high-tier stakeholders to ensure Glamox gets involved in offshore wind energy projects as early as possible.
- Lead the development and achievement of the Offshore Wind business plan and strategic targets for the global offshore wind market.
- Responsible for identifying and defining routes to market and creating an action plan aligned with Glamox’s corporate strategy, customer requirements, and expectations.
- Deliver an action plan by proactively identifying and targeting new growth opportunities, work closely with key account managers and oversee pipeline activities and closure of deals.
Success Criteria - Main Success Factors for the position:
- Fulfill sales budget
- Increase Glamox MOW’s market share in the Offshore Wind market each year
- Build a robust and strong project pipeline with the defined key clients
- Define a strong sales strategy within the Offshore Wind area
- Secure full implementation of the agreed sales strategies
- Play a key role in, and contribute strongly to, the leadership team of the MOW division.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are good at building relations internally in the organization, but also to customers and relevant stakeholders.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Relations ▪ Great personal and professional execution power ▪ Team player ▪ Extrovert ▪ Manages well at all levels – also cross culturally ▪ Good at building and maintaining relations.
- Way of Thinking ▪ Analytical and structured way of thinking and working ▪ Explicit business understanding and very commercially oriented ▪ Well-structured and strategic ▪ Positive attitude.
- Emotional ▪ Robust without railroading things through ▪ Decisive ▪ Energetic/Self-driven ▪ Ambitious – wants to succeed in a constructive and involving manner.
- Demonstrated sales success with at least 5+ years of experience. (Sales experience could have been gained from technical solutions sales. Electrical discipline, system engineering, and digital/IT are all relevant areas.)
- English fluency at a professional business level (oral and written).
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree ideally in Engineering, Business, Sales, or Marketing.
- Hold high ethical and moral standards, instills confidence internally in the HQ organization, its subsidiaries, and customers, able to represent Glamox in the best possible way.
Why join Glamox?
- Glamox is an exciting and attractive international company with an ambitious growth strategy. The right candidate will find good opportunities to influence the future development of Glamox MOW.
- Lead the future growth in the offshore wind arena.
- Be part of a knowledgeable and passionate team with a strong focus on customer experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and exciting professional challenges.
- Join an industry leader with a strong focus on quality and sustainability.
- Competitive compensation.
We know diversity contributes to better results and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Job location: Oslo, Copenhagen, Odense, or Esbjerg with up to 15-20 travel days per year.
Join our bright team!
Interested or have questions?
Contact: Simon Schantz Nørr, Research Consultant, Boyden A/S at email: email@example.com or Tlf: +45 40 38 28 08