Watertight LED multipurpose luminaire, surface
This LED watertight multipurpose luminiare is designed for workshops, stores, holds, passage ways etc. DNV Certified According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional VDE and IEC / EN. Zinc coated steel, deep drawn; housing in stainless steel AISI 316 available. Powder coated white RAL 9016 and enameled up to 70 - 80 μm thickness. Emergency versions are available with integrated battery 3 hours battery duration.
- For workshops, stores, holds, passage ways, etc. According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional VDE and IEC / EN
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- -25°C up to +50°C
- Zinc coated steel sheet or stainless steel (AISI 316) Gear tray Powder coated aluminium
- Powder coated white RAL 9016 and enamelled up to 70-80μm thickness
- Clear polycarbonate
- Flexible and halogen free wiring, heat resistant up to105°C. LED with 2200lm or 4500lm system light output replacing 2x18W or 2x36W T8.
- To be mounted with 2 holes, Ø13 mm or preinstalled threaded bushing
- 2xM24x1.5 brass D10-12.5mm MGCG
- Terminal 3-pole/6 mm²
- Special variants on request
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products