Watertight fixture IP68 down to 20m
Pressure watertight lighting fixtures are applicable for a wide range of different areas, mainly often submerged areas. They are designed to withstand high water pressure and to meet maritime requirements. The polycarbonate cover tube of 4 mm thickness is able to resist heavy seas. Mounted with special clamps this fixture is the best solution to be mounted at the focsle. The 0673 is the next generation of 0273 with an enlarged terminal compartment. Highlights: Safe down to 20 meters water depth Removable gear tray for easy installation Wash resistant
- Designed for LED 15W covered by a clear polycarbonate cover tubeof 4 mm thickness. The gear tray is made of zinc coated steel for the 18W and 36W version, for the LED version ismade fromaluminium.all gear trays are powder coated white to give a maximum light output.
- This fixture has LED and an electronic driver, fixed on a removable gear tray, the through wiring as option makes it easy to connect the fittings. Different cable glands in polyamide in M20 and M25 are available
- mounted by 2 clamps (to be ordered separatly), see spare parts an accessories.
- Clear polycarbonate cover tube of 4 mm thickness and polycarbonate end caps.
- Polyamide gland M20 x 1.5 (cableø 6-12 mm) M25 x 1.5 (cableø 13 - 18 mm)
- Plug connection 3-pole/2.5mm².
- Clear PC tube with endcaps
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products