Floodlight for halogen lamps
Floodlights for halogen with seamless housing of deep drawn stainless steel ASIS 316. The housing is powder coated white and enamelled up to 70-80 μm thickness. The floodlights provide extreme corrosion resistance and high light output. No tools are required to open the housing. Halogen floodlights give instant light without warm up or cool down time with good colour rendering. They are designed according to rules of maritime classification societies, additional VDE and IEC/EN and are applicable for commercial shipping, industrial areas, yachts and fishing vessels.
- According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional IEC/EN.
- Applicable for commercial shipping, industrial areas, yachts and fishing vessels.
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation temperature from -40°C p to +45°C.
- 1076 007/0092 connection boxes with one brass cable gland M24 x 1.5 MGCG for cable diameter of 10 mm to 12.5 mm each. Terminals for 6 mm² external connection.
- 2 brass cable glands M24 x 1.5 MGCG; standard for cable dia. 10 to 12.5 mm
- 1076 001 QT-DE max 500W 1076 060 QT-DE max 200W 1076 090-091 QT-DE max 1000W 1076092-093 QT max 1000W
- Seamless housing of deep drawn stainless steel. Bracket and housing stainless steel. The housing is powder coated white and enamelled up to 70-80um thickness.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products