Innovative zone 2 LED luminaire
TX61’s low building profile along with its slim and elegant design makes it the best solution for Zone 2/22 areas. The robust TX61 watertight LED luminaire is part of a complete range of lighting equipment designed for use in hazardous areas. TX61 is designed for Zone 2 and 22 according EN 60079. The luminaire is ideally suited for onshore and offshore oil and gas, marine environment and other potentially explosive industrial environments.
Long system lifetime and excellent heat management
The design housing has an optimal heat management. We can achieve a long system lifetime due to our Aluminium heat conductance ability. The TX61 is constructed to meet its challenges and is designed for a rated lifetime of 100,000 hours at Ta45°C ambient temperature.
Water ingress protection
The combination of LED technology, heat sink and limited gasket length eliminates system breathing when switching off the luminaire. This reduces exposure for water ingress and subsequent earth faults. The design of the body and diffuser ensures the ingress rating of IP66 and IP67.
The body is made of Seawater resistant aluminium. Brackets and accessories are made of stainless steel (316L) to avoid corrosion. The TX61 minimise the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the luminaries.
Health and safety
A working environment with high visual comfort and performance is one of the most important factors for the personnel to be safe and productive. The TX61 fulfils the requirements for good lighting practice and safe working environment (EN12464-1/2), and meets international standards for glare.
- Seawater resistant, anodized aluminium housing with external earthing
- Designed in two length with 2200 or 4500 lumen output from the fixture, Led's are covered by softopalic polycarbonate diffuser.
- Flexible wiring heat resistant up to 105°C. Versions with through wiringare available. High quality zone 2 driver 220V-240V 50/60Hz
- Mounted to the ceiling or cable trays by screws. Different screwed mounting brackets, shock mounts or triangles are available.
- For all zone 2 areas in onshore and offshore demanding applications.
- According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional according to VDE and IEC/EN
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation from -25ºC up to +50ºC
- Grey anodized
- Connection box with 2 certified cable entry M25 polyamide D10-17mm and blind plugs M25 polyamide. Terminals for 6 mm² core diameter
- ES = Earthing sheet inside Junction box EO = Exernal Potential Conductor outsideET = Earthing tag inside Junction box
No downloads available