Zone 2 LED luminaire
The innovative LED Zone 2 lighting fixtures are applicable for a wide range of different areas, in on - and offshore installations. They are designed to meet maritime requirements and to save energy and maintenance costs due to the long lifetime. Also available as a replacement kit: MIX KIT LED is a replacement kit to upgrade MIX T8 to energy efficient LED solution. Equipped with quick connector for easy replacement.
- MIXS with housing in deep drawn stainless steel (AISI 316) for outdoor marine enviroment. Variants in Aluzink (MIXZ) for non-corrosive enviroments.
- Designed inthree lengths with 2500, 5000or 7500 lumen output from the fixture, LED's are covered by soft opalic polycarbonate diffuser.
- Versions with through (TW) wiring. High quality zone 2 driver 220V-240V 0/50/60Hz
- Mounted to the ceiling or cable trays by fixed end brackets as standard. Different screwed mounting brackets, shock mounts or triangles are available as option.
- For all zone 2 areas in onshore and offshore demanding applications.
- According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional according to VDE and IEC/EN
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation ambienttemperature range from -40°C up to +55°C.
- Powder coated white RAL9016
- One cable gland and one blind plug each end of the luminaire. Fixtures with Aluzink housing (MIXZ) are equiped with M20 glands in polyamide. Fixtures with stainless steel housing (MIXS) are equiped with M25 glands in Nickel plated brass. Terminals for 6 mm² core diameter.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products