DL70-R108 (M) B0
- Adjustable B0 downlight for Crew and Passenger areas onboard any type of vessel. Cabins, corridors, stair cases, restaurants, lounges and shopping areas. Bridge and ECR with EMC1 variants.
- Led from 500 up to 1100 lumens, Light color 3000 or 4000K. Others on request.
- B0 steel housing. Adjustable light head in white or black with tilt range +/- 25deg. IP55 from below. Trim rings in White (WH), Chrome (CH), Black (BL) or Brass (BR). Can be delivered with or without (WO TR) trim.
- According to rules of marine classification societies.
- Available with low glare Silver Matt (SM) reflector and Medium Beam. Optionally with Black Matt (BM) or Silver mirror type (SI) reflector. Narrow Beam on request. Reflectors are protected for dust and fingermarks by a clear ultrasonic welded diffuser as standard. Can be delivered with open reflector on request with lower IP rating.
- Recessed mounting, with three screws (countersunk). For B15 fire classification please look at service manual.
- Delivered with quick connectors, 2 x Wago Midi (2xQCA) as standard. Optionally with 2 x Ensto NAC (2xQCE).
- Wago or Ensto connectors for supply cables can be delivered as extras. Can be found under accessories.
- DNV, IEC 60092-306:2009, CE, UKCA.
- 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz as standard, 24VDC on request. Please consult your sales representative for other voltages. EMC2 as standard for general power distribution areas, EMC1 variants for Bridge/ECR with EMC1 in itemtext.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products