DL60N LED is based on state of the art LED light sources. The downlight family is suitable for several applications ranging from crew- and public areas to cabins, corridors, lounges, shopping areas, ship bridges and stair cases.
- Width165 mm Length295 mm Diameter155 mm Height114 mm Cut-out155 mm Net weight1,70 kg Gross weight1,90 kg
- Light sourceLED System Lumen/Watt26 System Lumen our280 Luminous flux decline ULLMF) LED0,7 50000 hours lifetime at Ta25 MacAdam step
- Maximum voltage +10% (V)240 Minimum voltage - 10% (V)220 Maximum frequency +5% (Hz)60 Minimum frequency -5% (Hz)50 Total consumption (W)11 Number of fixtures on a MCB16 type C fuse48 Number of fixtures on a MCB10 type C fuse29 Number of fixtures on a MCB16 type B fuse28 Number of fixtures on a MCB10 type B fuse17
- Number of cable gland2 Type of cable glandM25 EMC* Termination5x2,5 mm² Push In Terminal * cable glands for shielded cables with diam. 10-17,5 mm, Brass Nickel plated
- Maximum ambient temperature (°C)45 Minimum ambient temperature (°C)-20 IP classification55** ** when installed inside ceiling with IP cover/trimring, body IP20
- Number of ballast/driver1 Type of ballast/driverHF
Body material and colour
- Body material:Zinc coated steel, Aluminium heatsing
- Colour of reflectorSF-Silver faceted Material of reflectorPolycarbonate Light distribution up/down0/100 Colour of IP coverwhite trim / compliant according to DEF-STAN 02-587
- An overview of available variants see at Gallery. For more information please contact your sales partner.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products