Glamox TL44-S G2 LED is a flexible and streamlined splash proof luminaire for surface mounting. With its slim design and efficient functionality, TL44-S G2 is a practical solution for many different applications. It is easily fitted onto ceilings or walls. TL44-S G2 LED is equally elegant in a corridor or on the bridge or in an engine room with stringent demands for IP class, good EMC performance and high luminosity. The luminaire housing is made of galvanized pre-painted steel with a second layer of white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish to achieve extra protection against corrosion. End caps in injection molded ASA with integrated locking device to prevent the luminaire being opened without any tools. The diffuser is made of extruded fire rated opal PC. TL44-S G2 LED can be supplied with DALI dimming or ultrasonic movement sensors. Also CCT versions available. Installation solutions with sensors or dimming are useful energy saving options. This will also increase the lifetime of components. Emergency variants with 3 hour battery back-up.
- TL44-S G2 LED 2000 lumen out 662 mm length TL44-S G2 LED 3600 lumen out 1222 mm length 3000 / 4000 K. CRI 80. CRI 90 and CCT on request. MacAdams 3.
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable.
Body material and colour
- The luminaire housing is made of galvanized pre-painted steel with a second layer of white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish to achieve extra protection against corrosion. End caps in injection molded ASA. The diffuser is made of extruded opal fire rated polycarbonate.
- Ceiling or wall
- Suspension kits
- 1 membrane gland in each end cap and 2 x membrane glands in top of luminaire housing. 5 pole 2,5 mm² push-in terminal block. 5 x 2,5 mm² through wiring TW option
- Integrated emergency light. 3 hour emergency lighting Standard.
- Can be supplied with movement sensor type SMR-SEN.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products