Providing a comfortable workstation
- Only 45 mm height
- Quick and easy installation with the CLICK system
- A high luminous efficacy of 142 lm/W while maintaining low glare parameters
The MODERNA2-S system is a family of surface luminaries with a low glare rating, thereby protecting against excessive fatigue and gradual deterioration of vision. It uses efficient, energy-saving LED light. The specially designed optics provide a highly uniform illumination and exceptional working comfort. The luminaries minimalist design fits seamlessly in modern, austere interiors without dominating their décor. Suitable for installation in a ceiling grid or plasterboard ceiling using additional mounting brackets. The specially constructed optics limits glare and makes the luminaire suitable for use in applications like offices, corridors etc.
- 3 or 5 pole push-in terminal block
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- MPW-SEN available on request
- First mounted a backplate to the ceiling through 4 mounting holes on top. Later a luminaire clicked on.
- Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- 2650lm - 5800lm
- Silver matt parabolic louvre (SMP) Modular DARKPOINT optics: a single lens and a black two-step reflector (DK). Modular WHITEPOINT optics: a single lens and a white two-step reflector (WT) A two-layer microprismatic PC diffuser (MP).
Body material and colour
- Body in white painted steel. Black colour available
- A set of mounting brackets for plasterboard ceilings with a thickness of 12.5 mm or 25 mm
- ENEC, Certificate of hygiene from the Polish National Institute of Public Health - (PZH) Certificate of approval from Poland's Scientific and Research Center for Fire Protection and National Research Institute (CNBOP)
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products