Recessed luminaire for demanding applications
Glamox C63-R is a modular LED luminaire designed for areas that require high IP rates and protection against impact (IK). This luminaire is suitable for most ceiling systems, and is easy to mount. The surface of Glamox C63-R is covered with clear glass, or with polycarbonate which is ideal for industries such as food processing areas where glass is prohibited. The surface of the luminaire also facilitates hygienic cleaning. For special requirements Glamox C63-R is specifically designed for areas that require luminaires with a high level of protection, such as hygienic facilities. This LED luminaire is thoroughly tested in order to fulfill those requirements. Glamox C63-R is rated IP55 from room side. This means that the luminaire is virtually waterproof and protected against dust. The surface of Glamox C63-R is covered with clear glass or polycarbonate, measuring 3 mm, with IK07. On request, C63-R can be delivered for IK10 with MP or OP diffusor in polycarbonate (PC). For most ceiling systems Glamox C63-R is a recessed modular luminaire available in two sizes, measuring 600 x 600 mm and 300 x 1200 mm. Our engineers have designed the luminaire to fit most ceiling systems, with quick and easy mounting. Easy to clean The surface of Glamox C63-R is easy to clean. This luminaire meet the requirements of hygienic facilities that need occasional cleaning and protection against dust and water from room side (IP55). Glare control Glamox C63-R is available with a choice of high quality optics; Micro Prismatic (MP) or Opal (OP), which ensure excellent light quality, and reduce visual glare. The luminaire has excellent Unified Glare Rating (UGR) of UGR22 (OP) or UGR19 (MP). Light control This LED luminaire can also be supplied with tuneable white, RGB colour change, DALI dimming and integrated sensors, which enable efficient light control. -Read more about how Human Centric Lighting can increase the value of your lighting solution.url Installations with sensors and dimming will reduce energy consumption and increase the lifetime of components. In total, long life and less maintenance makes Glamox C63-R ideal for installation in facilities that will benefit of reduced operation stops during maintenance. Applications Glamox C63-R is suitable for areas with special hygienic requirements, such as commercial kitchens, food processing, health care facilities, medical or clinical laboratories.
- HF or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- LED 4000 - 9200 lumen out Colour temperature3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80 and 90, MacAdams 3 Tuneable white (CCT) and RGB
- Standard with 3mmglass (GL)or polycarbonate (PC)in front of the opalic (OP)or micro prismatic (MP)optic. IK07. MP/OP optic in acrylic. On request, C63-R can be delivered for IK10 with MP/OP optic in polycarbonate (MP-PC/OP-PC).
Body material and colour
- Body and frame in white painted steel. IP55 from below. IP20 from above.
- C63-R is well suitable for up to 48mm T-bar ceilings like Armstrong Prelude 35 and asymmetric, concealed T-bar systems with demountable ceiling tiles like AMW AW, Gyproc Gyptone D1/D2, OWA S 9b and Rockfon D-XL/H. C63-R includesfour mounting brackets thatneeds to befolded out in the ceiling in order tomount it. Mounted in cluster: As with conventional light sources you may perceive variations in colour temperature between luminaires mounted close together (cluster). Colour tolerances for LED light sources are normally better or the same as for conventional light sources. For more information, please contact any member of our sales staff.
- Delivered with external driver boxfor 3 or 5 pole connection.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products