Efficient and easy to install, IP66.
MORIX is an efficient, easy mounting and uncomplicated IP66 linear luminaire. MORIX combines efficient, flexible and standard-compliant lighting for most industrial requirements and areas of application where increased IP rating are required. The luminaire can also be used in the covered outdoor area, at a distance of at least 50 centimeters from the roof. MORIX is a one-component linear luminaire that does not require separate mounting rails. The luminaire is pre-assembled ready for assembly just out of the box.
- UV-resistant PMMA diffuser, narrow beam (NB), medium beam (MB) and wide beam (WB)
Body material and colour
- The housing is made of extruded anodized aluminum.
- Control gear HF or DALI dimmable (1-100%).
- LED 4160 – 37500 lumen, 160 lm/W, Color temperature 4000 K, CRI>80, MacAdams 3 3000K, 5000K, 6000K, CRI>90 on request 190 lm/W on request
- Pendant and surface mounting
- Self-contained emergency lighting modules. Emergency lighting modules for the central battery.
Mounting kits: Suspension wire kit, Chain hook kit, T-bar kit, Direct mounting kit Central feed Male and female connectors End-cap Connection cable set more in the accessory section
No downloads available