A light point that is enclosed in a small, compact housing, available in 4 light distribution variants: narrow, elliptical, wide and very wide beam. One of two power versions can be selected for use in passageways, open areas and as focused special point lighting. The modern technology of the ES-AW-8 electronics includes 32-bit microcontrollers for supervising the device’s operation and external communication. High efficiency thanks to processors with ARM architecture. Energy savings guaranteed by LED light sources and the use of a minimum quiescent current in the "stop & standby" system. Versions with lighting control and monitoring via the world-wide DALI-2 protocol are also available. POINT LED luminaires have been awarded the certificate of approval from Poland's Scientific and Research Center for Fire Protection and National Research Institute (CNBOP) and the CE declaration of conformity.
- A light point that is enclosed in a small, compact housing. Housing made of self-extinguishing plastic that withstands a flammability test in 850°C. The emergency module is suitable for installation in the ceiling void
- Ceiling-recessed mounting, in metal sheet or as a replacement for standard ø51 halogens
- Safety sign emergency luminaire in accordance with the EN 1838 and EN 50172 standards. Escape route emergency lighting in accordance with the EN 60598-2-22 standard. Safety sign lighting using pictograms indicating the escape routes in accordance with the ISO 7010 standard. Luminaires have been awarded the certificate of approval from Poland's Scientific and Research Center for Fire Protection and National Research Institute (CNBOP), the CE declaration of conformity and PZH certificate.
Lights' turn on/off in case of emergency
- Operation in maintained, switchable, and non-maintained mode
- Suitable for versatile applications thanks to four light distribution types combined with two light source power versions
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products