Powerful LED magnifier with huge glass lens
- Medically approved ("M"-version) IEC60601-1, IES60601-1-2
- Highly flexible neck
Circus LED is well suited for demanding work in beauty parlours, clinics, laboratories, industry and as a tool for people with impaired vision. It has an aluminum head and a highly flexible self-balancing arm and shade neck. The large lens permits comfortable viewing with both eyes and the circular light source is an ideal way of illuminating an object, virtually eliminating shadows.
A version of Circus LED is medical approved (M): IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2. The fully covered spring balanced arm is standard on Circus LED and makes makes cleaning easy.
Choice of colour temperature
Circus LED is available with a choice of colour temperature – 3000 (warm white) or 4000 (cool white) kelvin. This is particularly useful for certain low vision applications. It is recommended to use a warm white light for visual impairments caused by cloudy ocular media (cornea, lens and vitreous disorders) and by metabolite disorders (retinitis etc.), while visually impaired people with certain macular conditions such as dystrophies and AMD require significantly more light and will benefit from the higher proportion of blue waves in the cool white light from Circus LED 4000. A recent study concludes that people’s reading capability improves when using a magnifier with their preferred colour temperature.
LED: 750 lumen out (4000K) LED temperature: 3000 or 4000 Kelvin. Colour rendition index (CRI) is 90. The LED modules are dimmable, 10–100%.
Body material and colour
Steel arm with aluminum head. Shade neck cover in rubber. Colours: white arm and white head, plastic parts on the shade in black. White plastic covers on the arm.
- Standard with table clamp (AH clamp). Other table clamps, integrated table mounts and trolley are available on request.
Arm technology and movement
- Parallel, three-pivot arm. Arm length is 100 cm.
- Standard with 3,5D or 5D crown glass lens. Lens diameter is 165 mm. For additional magnification a secondary lens, 4D, 6D or 10Dcan be attached to the magnifier.
- A version of Circus LED is medical approved:IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2.
No downloads available