A unique design line that allows the luminaire to fit in neutrally in any interior. A dust-proof housing that makes it possible to indicate the escape direction in any operating conditions. The modern technology of the ES-AW-8 electronics includes 32-bit microcontrollers for supervising the device’s operation and external communication. High efficiency thanks to processors with ARM architecture. Energy savings guaranteed by LED light sources and the use of a minimum quiescent current in the "stop & standby" system. A computer-designed reflector and a large number of low-power LEDs with long service life guarantee the uniform illumination of the sign. Versions with lighting control and monitoring via the world-wide DALI-2 protocol are also available. The MONITOR luminaires have been awarded the certificate of approval from Poland's Scientific and Research Center for Fire Protection and National Research Institute (CNBOP) and the CE declaration of conformity.
- Wall mounting with a tool-free ingress protection increase to IP65. A double-circuit connector for through-wiring.
- Safety sign emergency luminaire in accordance with the EN 1838 and EN 50172 standards. Escape route emergency lighting in accordance with the EN 60598-2-22 standard. Safety sign lighting using pictograms indicating the escape routes in accordance with the ISO 7010 standard. Luminaires have been awarded the certificate of approval from Poland's Scientific and Research Center for Fire Protection and National Research Institute (CNBOP), the CE declaration of conformity and PZH certificate.
- Sign visibility: 22 m
Lights' turn on/off in case of emergency
- Operation in maintained, switchable, and non-maintained mode
- Uniform sign illumination due to a large amount of low-power LEDs
- Version with batteries that can be used in sub-zero temperatures
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products