A dust-proof housing and high mechanical impact resistance make this luminaire suitable for operation in industrial facilities. Different LED light source power supply current levels make it possible to design lighting solutions also in rooms with high ceiling or a computer-designed reflector and a large number of low-power LEDs with long service life guarantee the uniform illumination of the sign. Versions with lighting control and monitoring via the world-wide DALI-2 protocol are also available. The modern technology of the ES-AW-8 electronics includes 32-bit microcontrollers for supervising the device’s operation and external communication. High efficiency thanks to processors with ARM architecture. Energy savings guaranteed by LED light sources and the use of a minimum quiescent current in the "stop & standby" system.
- Ceiling mounting. A double-circuit connector for through-wiring.
- Safety sign emergency luminaire in accordance with the EN 1838 and EN 50172 standards. Escape route emergency lighting in accordance with the EN 60598-2-22 standard. Safety sign lighting using pictograms indicating the escape routes in accordance with the ISO 7010 standard. Luminaires have been awarded the certificate of approval from Poland's Scientific and Research Center for Fire Protection and National Research Institute (CNBOP), the CE declaration of conformity and PZH certificate.
Lights' turn on/off in case of emergency
- Operation in maintained, switchable, and non-maintained mode
- Maximized functionality due to the diversity of light distribution curves combined with a wide range of luminous flux variants in the emergency mode allows to use it in every arrangement.
- Version with batteries that can be used in sub-zero temperatures
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products