Harmony and balance LUNA G2 impresses with its minimalist and simple form. It’s a large-size decorative and general lighting fixture for the architectural lighting segment. It’s ideal for large representative spaces such as foyers, atriums, lobbies or halls. LUNA G2 is an excellent choice when designing light for aesthetically pleasing, functional, and orderly spaces.
- A diffuser made of perfectly light-diffusing, non-flammable, non-toxic, flexible, deformation- and moisture-resistant PVC thermoelastic membrane. The diffuser limits glare and ensures high visual comfort.
Body material and colour
- A lightweight, white- or black-painted aluminium body. This luminaire can also be manufactured in other colours from the RAL palette.
- The frameless construction creates a clean, minimalist form that is refined down to every detail.
- Available in round versions with the following diameters: 650, 950, 1200, 1500, 1800 mm and square versions with the following dimensions: 950x950, 1200x1200 mm. Direct or direct/indirect light distribution.
- The luminaire is supplied with a 3-metre transparent cable and a set of suspension wires.
- LED light sources with a lumen output of 4,000 to 19,000 lm. Colour temperature: 3000/4000 K, CRI80 or CRI90 available on request. MacAdams 3.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products