FX65 FLOW SILENCE
Light the silence
FX65 FLOW SILENCE combines excellent optical performance with acoustic functionalities without any compromise to the design. This product is equipped from bottom and top with pressed polyester fibre called PET and filled with special absorbent materials that reduce noise, improving the comfort of everyone who uses a given space. In implementing the concept of Human Centric Lighting (HCL), we place our main focus on people and their needs. PET is a non-toxic, non-burning, and 75% recycled acoustic material that’s also available in different colours to match the design of any interior. 3-ply microprismatic (MP) optics ensure very good glare control, above-average uniformity on the workstation, while making the LED modules appear indiscernible to the naked eye. In communication areas, opal (OP) diffusers will be the best choice in order to fulfil uniformity and luminance requirements.
- Acoustic luminaire equipped with sound absorbing material. Unique properties of PET: - absorbs sounds - decorative - available in different colours - non-burning B-s2, d0 class - recycled- 75% - non-toxic - impact resistant - light
- LED 10 000 lumen out. Colour temperature 3000/4000 Kelvin, CRI 80, MacAdams 3. CRI 90 on request
- Microprismatic diffuser (MP) or opal diffuser (OP).
- Dimmable DALI driver. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Extruded aluminum painted black or grey. Covered from bottom and top with 9mm black or grey acoustic PET (pressed polyester fiber).
- 2.5m transparent cable and 3 pcs of 1.5m suspension wires included. Canopy should be ordered separately if needed.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products