Universal and timeless. This product is a great fit in both modern and traditional interiors. An opal diffuser provides soft light and the highest lighting uniformity. Minimalist design – smooth sides with no recesses. A cover made of die-cast aluminium with no visible screws. High luminous flux. The version with indirect light distribution features an opalised top diffuser. The luminaire’s construction was designed with easy assembly in mind – it includes a quick connector, a central power point, a hinge and a latch. Access to (and replacement of) the power supply is possible from the bottom of the luminaire, so there is no need to remove it from the wall. Bottom optics installed in the CLICK system. The length and colour of the luminaire can be adapted to suit the lighting design. The light source and separate lighting control equipment used in the luminaire are not replaceable by the user.
Body material and colour
- Body in extruded anodized aluminum with end caps in die-casted aluminum. Could also be delivered in white or black.
- For wall mounting. A luminaire includes: 2 endcaps and wall brackets.
- Available with Opal diffuser in polycarbonate (OP/PC), white reflector (WT) or black reflector (DK)
- 4 standard lengths: 250 mm 500 mm 1000 mm 1500 mm
- LED 500 - 3000 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 Kelvin, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3.
- Cable entry in centre.
No downloads available