Light the silence
FX45 SILENCE combines excellent optical performance with acoustic functionalities without any compromise to the design. This product is covered on both sides with a pressed polyester fibre called PET and filled with special absorbent materials that reduce noise, improving the comfort of everyone who uses a given space. In implementing the concept of Human Centric Lighting (HCL), we place our main focus on people and their needs. PET is a non-toxic, non-burning, and 75% recycled acoustic material that’s also available in different colours to match the design of any interior. DARKPOINT (DK) optics guarantee perfect glare control and exceptional aesthetics.
- Acoustic luminaire equipped with sound absorbing material. Unique properties of PET: - absorbs sounds - decorative - available in different colours - non-burning B-s2, d0 class - recycled- 75% - non-toxic - impact resistant - light
- LED 4000 - 6000 lumen out. Colour temperature 3000/4000 Kelvin, CRI 80, MacAdams 3. CRI 90 on request
- Black reflector (DK). Opal diffuser (OP) and Microprismatic diffuser (MP) on request
- Dimmable DALI driver. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Extruded aluminum painted black. Covered on both sides with 9mm black acoustic PET (pressed polyester fiber).
- 2.5m transparent cable and 2 pcs of 1.5m suspension wires included. Canopy should be ordered separately if needed.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products