For complex applications
Glamox C65-S is certified according to ISO 14644-1 by Fraunhofer IPA and has also gone through a cleanability test in order to achieve the “Fraunhofer Tested Device-certification”. Furthermore, Glamox C65-S is certified according to EN 60598-2-25 “Luminaires for use in clinical areas of hospitals and health care buildings”. A "clean design" Glamox C65-S is developed for areas that need the highest level of protection against contamination such as operating theaters, pharmaceutical and semi-conductor manufacturing facilities. When creating a luminaire for these kind of environments, every detail matters. This is why our product designers have done everything they can to create smooth, uninterrupted surfaces in order to limit bacteria growth and particle accumulation. The materials chosen are also able to withstand frequent and thorough cleaning procedures with different cleaning agents. Enclosed luminaire with high ingress protection Glamox C65-S is equipped with a 4 mm heat soak tested glass cover that is firmly attached to the frame with double torsion springs. The tight design gives Glamox C65-S an IP65 rating for the whole luminaire. High light quality, low glare The high quality of C65-S isn’t only related to cleanliness. The luminaire is also designed to provide the best possible light for different tasks. This includes qualities like high colour rendering (CRI>90) and glare control. For C65-S we have chosen to use double parabolic louvres to control glare. This well proven optic doesn’t only provide excellent glare control, it also adds depth to the light which in turn gives a better representation of three-dimensional objects. Power C65-S can be supplied with 4000, 9000 or 12000 lumen out. The option of powerful lumen packages is ideal when you need to achieve high lux levels. Light management In most buildings there are money to be saved by adjusting the lighting according to presence and the inlet of daylight. Such energy savings can be achieved by implementing a light management system along with the luminaires. Glamox C65-S is compatible with all Glamox hardwired light management systems. Adjustable colour temperature C65-S is available with tuneable white (CCT). Tuneable white allows the luminaires to produce white light with different colour temperatures. This technology can be used to create dynamic light scenarios that mimics the qualities of daylight. This is what is known as Human Centric Lighting (HCL). HCL can be used to stimulate the human circadian rhythm and improve human performance.
- Glamox C65-S is certified according to ISO 14644-1 by Fraunhofer IPA and has also gone through a cleanability test in order to achieve the “Fraunhofer Tested Device-certification”. ENEC 60598-2-25 "Luminaries for use in clinical areas of hospitals and health care buildings".
- LED 4000 – 12000 lumen out Colour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 90, MacAdams 3. Tuneable white (CCT)
- HF or DALI. Driver lifetime up to 100.000 h/10 %(max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Body in white painted steel. IP65
- Standard with 4mm heat soaked tested glass in front of a double parabolic softlight louver, type SU.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- Glamox C65-S is designed for surface mounting, but can easily be adapted for recessed mounting with a separate frame. The frame can be used for mounting individual luminaires, continuous row mounting or for creating custom layouts. See accessories for more information.
- A recessed frame for single mounting or a recessed frame for row mounting.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products