Balanced light C30-RIC and RIT is recessed luminaires designed to achieve the optimal balance between directed and diffused light. These classic Glamox luminaires have now been upgraded to make better use of LED light sources and to bring the general appearance up to date. Mixing direct and indirect light The C30-RIC and RIT combines two LED modules. The first module emits light that is directed downwards from the centre of the luminaire. Glare is controlled by either louvre or microprismatic optic. The other LED module points upwards where the light is reflected by the curved diffuser in the luminaire housing. This way we achieve a mix between directed and diffused light that keeps shadows to a minimum and provides good contrast, without disturbing glare. For classrooms and offices This comfortable, balanced light emitted by C30-RIC and RIT is perfect for classrooms and offices since it provides ideal conditions for reading and writing. For most ceiling systems The two luminaires C30-RIC and C30-RIT complement each other in terms of which ceiling systems they are designed for. The RIT model is developed for exposed T-grid ceilings and plasterboard ceilings (with separate mounting frame) while RIC is equipped with integrated brackets that allows for mounting in ceilings with concealed supporting grid. Easy mounting and maintenance A new external driver box allows for easy mounting and maintenance since everything can be done without opening the luminaire.
- LED 2800 - 4200 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
- External driver box allow rapid installation and easy access for maintenance, without opening the luminaire. HF or DALI. Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Steel body and secondary reflectors in powdercoated white.
- Micro prismaticcentre optic (MP) or double parabolic softlight louvre (SU).
- C30-RIC: For recessed mounting from underneath in symmetric or asymmetric concealed ceilings by using integrated mounting brackets. C30-RIT: For easy lay in to exposed T-bar ceiling. A mounting frame for plasterboard ceilings is available as an accessory.
- This product is available with a PIR sensor type SPR-SEN with relay based ON/OFF switch or a PIR sensor wired for Corridor function type SPC-SEN. It is also available with a combined PIR and Constant Light sensor with integrated DALI Power supply type MPP-SEN or a slave PIR version type MPS-SEN. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor under “Download”
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products