The board luminaire
Mounting C21 above a board ensures that all international light requirements are fulfilled. Many mounting options C21 may be surface mounted, recessed into a T-bar ceiling, or mounted as a pendant. It is also available for wall mounting directly above the board, using a purpose-made wall bracket. Row mounting The pendant, surface and wall mounted versions can be row mounted to match longer boards. Other applications With its asymmetric light distribution, Glamox C21 is a powerful wallwash luminaire, and may be used for a number of purposes in addition to its primary function as a whiteboard luminaire.
- The luminaire may be surface mounted, recessed into a T-bar ceiling, or mounted as a pendant using a standard Glamox suspension. It is also available for wall mounting directly above the board, using a purpose-made wall bracket. Luminaire prepared for row mounting, marked TW, are delivered without end caps. They are needed to be order separate. 600mm version are delivered without TW and only 1 pcs could be used in a row. For recessed 600mm in T-bar, a thinner end cap need to be ordered separately in order to make it fit, see accessories.
Body material and colour
- Extruded aluminium painted in white
- Electronic ballast (HF) or DALI.
- LED 1200-3800 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80(90 on request), MacAdams 3
- Assymetric lenses with black anti glare reflector
- Wall mounting bracket (1 pcs per luminaire) Row mounting kit (bracket + through wiring) for continuous mounting. Pendant wire kit Thinner end cap for recessed 600mm version (T-bar)
- Glamox C21 in 1200mm length is prepared for Wireless sensor (MPW-SEN) or wireless antenna (DALI-AE) for a complete wireless installation. For more information see user manual for sensors under "Download".
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products