Glamox A35 is a decorative and versatile luminaire. The sharp, well-defined lines and the contrast between the die cast aluminium body and the opal diffusor gives the luminaire a clean-cut and strong look. The opal diffusor creates a soft light with low glare and the lack of a frame gives a soft transition from light to shadow. A35 Family The A35 product family comprises a series of surface mounted luminaires in three different sizes (A35-S), as well as a pendent mounted luminaire (A35-P). By combining the different products in the family in clusters, you can create a unique interior design. All the products in the family are available in three different colours; black, grey and white. Glamox A35-P Glamox A35-P is 555mm wide and has a slightly curved upper body, which gives the luminaire a harmonious and consistent expression from all angles. A separate LED module for up-light adds to the decorative effect. A35-P is ideal for applications such as social zones, reception areas, stairwells and other places where you want a discreet, but decorative luminaire.
- LED 4700 - 6000 lumen out, 15/85 light distribution up/down. Colour temperature 3000/4000 K. CRI/Ra 80, MacAdams 3.
- Fixed output (HF), DALI dimmable (100-1%) Driver life time up to 100.000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Opalic diffusor made out of polycarbonate.
Body material and colour
- IP20 rated with powder painted aluminium body in black, white or grey.
- A35-P is supplied with a 1,5m three-point wire mount, 2,5 meter transparent cable and a ceiling cup.
- Glamox A35-P555 can be supplied with; Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h emergency light on request.
- This product can be supplied with integrated sensors on request: SMR-SENMicrowave with relay based ON/OFF SMC-SENMicrowave with corridor function (100% light at presence and 10% light when no presence) Sensors above are suited for a maximum height of six meters. For more information see user manual for each sensor under “Download”.
No downloads available