A versatile luminaire
Glamox C64-R is certified according to ISO 14644-1 by Fraunhofer IPA and has also gone through a cleanability test in order to achieve the “Fraunhofer Tested Device-certification". Furthermore, Glamox C64-R is certified according to EN 60598-2-25 “Luminaires for use in clinical areas of hospitals and health care buildings”. The Glamox C64-R is a versatile, recessed luminaire that can be used for applications such as laboratories, operating theaters without sterile ceilings, food processing facilities and commercial kitchen. Easy recessed mounting C64-R is designed for easy mounting in modular and plasterboard ceilings. All mounting is done from below. Cover for easy cleaning The luminaire can be provided with either a 4mm heat soak tested glass or 4mm polycarbonate cover. Both surfaces are easy to keep clean with no gaps or protruding elements that can accumulate bacteria or dust. Glass has the additional benefit of being an extremely robust material that can withstand frequent cleaning with strong cleaning agents. The C64-R with a polycarbonate cover can be used in areas where glass is not recommended, e.g. food processing facilities. Enclosed luminaire with high ingress protection C64-R has an ingress protection rate of IP65. The luminaire is extensively sealed with gaskets between the sturdy steel housing with the ceiling as well as the aluminium frame and cover to the housing. Good light quality The microprismatic optics offer high efficiency, excellent light output and low glare, thanks to the quality of the prismatic structure of this material. Additional benefits are an attractive appearance, and softer luminance transitions between different surfaces in a room. If colour rendering is important to you this luminaire can also be supplied with CRI 90. Anti-ligature properties In order to meet requirements for psychiatric wards and prisons, C64-R can be supplied with anti-ligature properties. The 4 mm polycarbonate cover ensures an IK10 rating. The luminaire can be securely attached to the ceiling with snake eye screws and there are no gaps or protruding elements that can be used to fasten a ligature. The robust design makes it impossible to tear the luminaire down or pry it open. Light management In most buildings there are money to be saved by adjusting the lighting according to presence and the inlet of daylight. Such energy savings can be achieved by implementing a light management system along with the luminaires. Glamox C64-R is compatible with all Glamox hardwired light management systems. Adjustable colour temperature C64-R is available with tuneable white technology (CCT). Tuneable white allows the luminaires to produce white light with different colour temperatures. This technology can be used to create dynamic light scenarios that mimics the qualities of daylight. This is what is known as Human Centric Lighting (HCL). HCL can be used to stimulate the human circadian rhythm and improve human performance. Blue-blocked light for psychiatric institutions Researchers believe that one can help stimulate a beneficial sleep pattern and reduce manic symptoms in certain groups of psychiatric patients, by eliminating the exposure to blue wavelengths in the light during certain periods of the day. Glamox C64-R is available with this type of blue-blocked light.
- LED 4000 – 7500 lumen out Colour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80 or 90, MacAdams 3. Tuneable white (CCT) Blue Blocked light (BBL)
- HF or DALI. Driver lifetime up to 100.000 h/10 %(max failure) at Ta 25°C.
Body material and colour
- Body in white painted steel. IP65.
- Standard with 4mm heat soaked tested glass (GL) in front of themicroprismatic (MP) optic. C64-R can bedelivered for IK10 with 4mm clear polycarbonate (PC) front.
- Mounting from below in modular or plasterboard ceiling.
- Standard (S), Self test (ST) or DALI. 1h or 3h.
- Anti-ligature version (IK10) with frame secured with screws and polycarbonate cover (CA).
- Glamox C64-R is certified according to ISO 14644-1 byFraunhofer IPA and has also gone through a cleanability test in order to achieve the “Fraunhofer Tested Device-certification”.ENEC 60598-2-25 "Luminaries for use in clinical areas of hospitals and health care buildings".
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products