High-quality LED light line
Küttel smartLED is a high-quality LED light strip made of anodized aluminum. Together with a LED tape of excellent quality and two different opal diffuser, we offer a versatile system for use as a single luminaire as well as a continuous line. The narrow outline of the strip makes it easy to place over the inner ceiling, in the corner between the ceiling and the wall and under counters where it emits an indirect light without the luminaire system being visible.
Küttel smartLED is available in two different versions, both only 22 mm wide! 1422 is suitable for tight spaces, and 2822 will give you the most even light distribution. The system is easily customized in length by cutting both the profile, the diffuser and the LED strip on site. Find the installation instructions in the User Manual.
- LED 1200 or 1800 lumen per meter Colour temperature 3000/4000 Kelvin, CRI Ra 90, MacAdams 3 LED strip in 5 meter roll, cut options every 50 mm
- Wires must be soldered to the LED modules on site. The modules are suitable only for manual soldering (max. 260 °C,) See manual for more information
- OP diffuser in Polycarbonate. Two versions; 1422 for tight spaces, height 12 mm 2822 for more even light distribution, height 24 mm
- Mounting clips for wall or ceiling in KIT included. Row mounting by using the Row mounting clip. The length of the profile and of the optics are 1660 mm. See the User manual for more information.
- DALI dimmable 100-1 %, or on/off 35W, 60W, 100W and 150W, 24V See the User Manual for connecting details and limitations! LED tape limitations, measured from the driver: LED tape 1200 lm/m 6.25 meter LED tape 1800 lm/m 5,00 meter When the length exceed these limitations, the driver should be mounted in the center of the line, using two connections.
No downloads available