Soft as the first fall of snow
Have you ever seen how the first snowfall softens its surrounding, giving all things a mellow presence? This comes to mind when we see SNÖ. Its soft design suits every environment. Can very well stand alone, or in groups combining different sizes.
SNÖ has a semi-transparent glass dome. By using a traditional glass forming technique each piece will have its unique differences. The luminaire has a light source embedded in a round soft diffuser which seems to be floating inside the glass dome.
Elegant design - professional quality
SNÖ is a decorative luminaire with quality and technique that meets the high demands of professional projects.
- 5 pole 2x2,5 mm² push-in terminal block for mains connection in ceiling cup Push in terminal block in ceiling cup for connection from driver to LED
- DALI driver combined with switch/dim for dimming with regular push button Driver mounted in ceiling cup
- 2 or 5 meter wire and halogen/PVC free textile cable in black or white
Body material and colour
Silicone diffuser inside a white painted glass dome The dome is manufactured using a classic glass blowing techique, minor differences in the finish can occur between the individual glass domes
- Silicone diffuser inside a white painted glass dome
- LED 700-1400 lumen out Colour temperature 2700, 3000 or 4000 K, CRI Ra 80 (90 on request), MacAdams 3 Tuneable white 2700-6500 K
No downloads available