Decorative and tough
Glamox A90-P is decorative and tough luminaire with a design that satisfy both the requirements posed to an industrial luminaire and the high demands made by architects and light designers when it comes to aestheticism and functionality. Based on extensive requirements, the designers have developed a luminaire suitable for a wide range of applications. A90-P1 is designed for applications like social areas, receptions and canteens and A90-P2 for applications like production premises, warehouses, entrance halls and atriums with mounting heights up to 10-12 meters. Efficient heat management means durable solution The requirements for powerful lumen out packages demand a large and powerful construction that is able to provide good lighting technology and simultaneously cool the electrical components in a satisfactory manner. This appears in a solid cooling profile in anodized aluminium in the centre of the luminaire. The classical cooling ribs are used deliberately as part of the aesthetic expression in the design of the luminaire. The component housing placed on top brings along the lines of these cooling ribs and creates a robust and unified top part. Different tasks different lighting demands Glamox A90-P is available in 2 sizes and various types of optics like wide-, medium- and narrow beam in addition to opal. The options of 6 different lumen packages and different reflector materials make it easy to create a wide range of total solutions with similar design throughout the entire project. Notice the many details and first-class finish that are not only practical, but also pleasing to look at.
- Fixed output (HF) or DALI dimmable.Driver lifetime up to 100 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C
- A90-P is supplied with pre-assembled 4 meter rubber cable without plug. Other options on request.
Body material and colour
- Luminaire top in black epoxy / polyester powder coated die-casted aluminium and component housing in injection moulded black glass reinforced polycarbonate. Cooling ribs in black anodized extruded aluminium. Reflector in anodised aluminium or opal polystyrene. Skirt in black epoxy / polyester powder coated steel and diffusor in polycarbonate.
- 4 metre suspension wire Safety wire bracket Height adjuster for wire Suspension for horizontal wire Ceiling bracketExternal wireless sensor boxInrush current limiter
- Delivered with eyebolt for pendent mounting. Ceiling bracket for surface mounting can be delivered as accessories.
- Wide beam - (WB), medium beam - (MB) and narrow beam (NB) reflector in anodised aluminium. Opal reflector in polystyrene. Reflectors have to be ordered separately.
- LED 1000 – 20.000 lumen outColour temperature 3000/4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products