MIR G2 (Marine)
High quality LED marine luminaire
MIR G2 (Marine) is applicable for a wide range of different areas, e.g. Open deck area, walkways, workshops, engine rooms, storage areas, cargo decks, passage ways etc. They are designed to meet maritime requirements. The MIR G2 (Marine) is available in two different housing materials: For outdoor installation please select MIRS - Stainless Steel - . For indoor use MIRZ - Aluzink- . Due to the LED the luminaire is energy saving and offers a long lifetime. It is easy to convert from T8 to LED technology.------- MIR G2 ( Marine ) are manufactured according to IEC 60092-306 ---- Marine standard
- Complete LED technical linear fitting with the newest design and newest technology. Robust and durable marine fitting.
- According to rules of marine classification societies
- MIRS with housing in deep drawn stainless steel (AISI 316) for outdoor marine environment, IP66/67, or MIRZ with housing in aluminium/zinc treated steel for non-corrosive environments, IP54 or IP66/67.
- Soft optic diffuser
- All components including LED and driver for 230V mounted on a gear tray
- LED 2500lm, 5000lm, 6500lm, 7500lm CRI>8 4000K light colour temperature, on request: 3000K, 5000K or 6500K
- Fixed end brackets as standard. Also available with M8 hood nuts for fixing on request.Replacement of gear tray in MIR and can upgrade MIR T8 to MIR LED
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products