Luminaire for freezing and cold rooms
Freezing and cold room luminaires are applicable for refrigerated areas, cold rooms and freezing rooms with an ambient temperature of min -40°C and max. +45°C. They are designed to meet maritime requirements. Luminaire housing in Aluzinc or stainless steel with white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish. Alternatively in unpainted stainless steel. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate (PC) with spring clips in acid-proof stainless steel. The luminaire has a hinged gear tray with quick connector to facilitate maintenance. 740 = with thermo tubes colour 740. M20 = Polyamide Glands M20
- For mounting indoor and outdoor.
- According to maritime requirements.
- MIL S in deep drawn stainless steel (AISI 316)for outdoor marine environment, or in Aluzinksteel (MIL Z) for non corrosive environments.
- Powder coated white RAL9016 ingloss 90 for easy maintenance.
- Diffuser in moulded UV-resistant polycarbonate (PC) with gasket in polyurethane moulded into the diffuser.
- White painted cover plate betweencomponents and light sources.
- With magnetic ballasts and electronic cold starters for ignition of lamps to -40ºC.
- To be mounted on ceiling or brackets, cable trays or brackets welded to building construction. Fixed end brackets as standard. M8 hood nuts for fixing of alternative suspension system (triangle, shockabsorber etc) available on request.
- One cable gland and one blind plug each end. Other gland configurations also available.
- One 5-way screw terminal 6 mm² each end. Through wiring (TW) 5 x 2.5 mm².
No downloads available