Multipurpose luminaire surface
High quality luminaire for marine use. The luminaire has easy access to terminal block and other electric components. The luminaire housing is made of zinc coated steel or stainless steel. Housing of zinc coated steel not suitable for marine outdoor installation. There is a white painted steel plate covering the electrical components. The cover is made of impact-proof polycarbonate (PC). Emergency versions are available.
- For workshops, engine rooms, stores, holds and passage ways, etc.
- According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional VDE and IEC/EN.
- Powder coated white RAL9016 and enamelled up to 70-80 µm thickness
- To be ordered seperately: e.g. M20, M24 x 1.5 MGG/MGCG.
- Terminal 3-pole/6mm²
- Aluzink, Zink coated steel, or stailless steel (AISI 316L), powder coated white RAL 9016.
- LED or 2 lamps of T5. Lamp base G5. 8W/lamp. Clear polycarbonate diffuser.
- With magnetic ballast, low or high power factor, as standard; electronic ballast available. Flexible wiring heat resistant up to 105°C.
- To be mounted with 2 holes Ø 13 mm; preinstalled threaded bushing or fixed end brackets.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products