The innovative LED outdoor lighting fixtures are applicable for a wide range of different areas, e.g. workshops, engine rooms, stores, passage ways etc. They are designed to meet maritime requirements and to save energy and maintenance cost due to extreme long lifetime. The combination of material and design assures an excellent heat management and therefore a long lifetime.
- For areas like storage, open decks, workshops, engine rooms and other demanding applications such as extreme weather conditions at sea.
- According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional VDE and IEC/EN
- DNVGL approved
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation from -35ºC up to +55ºC in standard version
- Seawater resistant aluminium
- Grey anodised
- Polycarbonate soft opal
- High quality driver and high end LEDF's for a long lifetime, battery backup for emergency and dimmable versions are available.
- Designed in two length with 2200 or 4500 lumen output. Optional the following colours are available: NVIS red (Amber), NVIS red (dark) NVIS green or blue. Also Dual colour e.g. white / red are available.
- Mounted to the ceiling or cable trays by: screws, different screwed or welded mounting brackets, shock mounts or triangles are available. Mounting distance adjustable.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products