With the CL35 searchlight as platform we integrate a thermal camera for improved night vision capacity. Very useful for navigation and searching as well for security or surveillance means. It is part of the Luminell 3G control system and can be connected in a system with all the variants of SL2 and CL25/35/38 models. The thermal night vision camera is placed in a robust housing on an internal special tilt unit. This means that the camera always follows the searchlight horizontal movement from the joystick though limited in tilt. The CL35IR is a robust searchlight with a proven design. Based on powerful HMI- and FLIR technology, targeting the professional customers that meet the harsh marine conditions, with a minimum of maintenance maximizing your time in operation. The perfect match when a high performing and versatile system for visibility is needed. Though the Luminell searchlight technology seems relatively new to the market our concept is proven for over 20 years and is highly appreciated among mariners all over the world. For light and mechanical features please see CL35. Here concentrating on the Camera details. - A proven robust and functional design - Maintenance free - Heated front window - Uncooled Thermal imager - High temperature resolution <30mK - 640x512 resolution - 9Hz - 30Hz as optional - Field of View 25°x20° - Zoom 2x, 4x - Palette options Please note that Export restrictions apply.
- -Dual Head Searchlight with endless rotation in both pan und tilt. -HMI high performing light source with adjustable beam focus. -FLIR Infrared Camera for night vision. -Remote control and ready for integration.
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Maximum Power Draw - 1460W
Body material and colour
- Acid proof stainless steel 316L, powder coated in RAL9016
- FLIR Tau2 640, <30mK / 9Hz (30Hz as optional) 25mm Lens Heated window
- Man size object: Detection approx. 820 m Recognition approx. 210 m Identification approx. 104 m Truck size object: Detection approx. 2,2 km Recognition approx. 580 m Identification approx. 290 m
- FLIR standard
- Digital 1x, 2x, 4x
Field of View FoV
- Analog: 640x480 (NTSC) 640x512 (PAL) Digital with Video Encoder (Accessory)
- For a working searchlight system also choose: -Ebox, for AC. -Cable lengths of mandatory cables, Power-/signal- and Video cables. -Operator panel and other accessories
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products