The Series 70M Double lens Navigation lights are applicable for all vessels ≥ 20 m in length. The Navigation lights fulfil all requirements of International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea 1972 (COLREG) are published by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and local rules. The high quality Series 70M are virtually unbreakable and extremely reliable. Their nonmagnetic and seawater resistant polycarbonate housing is self-ventilated and the tungsten bulbs can be changed easily with only one hand. The main and stand-by light is included in one housing.
- Polycarbonate, glass fibre reinforced, other componentsof non-corrosivematerials.Housing self-ventilated. Nonmagnetic, seawater resistant.
- Main Lighting (upper unit) and spare lighting (lower unit), each come with 1.5 m special connection cable 2x1.5mm², selfprotective insulation, class II
- Base flange attachment with 4 screws (not included). Allround lights may also be hoisted. Additional mounting aids see drawing.
- For all vessels ≥ 20 m in length
- a) International according to IMO Colreg 1972, in Scandinavian countries too, in Germany through BSH, other countries in particular see list of approvals. b) US-Coastguard. These lights may only be usedon ships flying the flags of the USA.
- Mat black
- Seawater resistant, special plastic Fresnel lens 3 nm, masthead light 6 nm
- Bulb has to be ordered separately.Easy to change. 2 tungsten bulbs.
- 2 special cable glands metric pressure screw M24 x 1.5 with protection against buckling
No downloads available