The Series 70 Navigation lights are applicable for all vessels ≥ 20 m in length. The Navigation lights fulfil all requirements of International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea 1972 (COLREG) are published by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and local rules. The high quality Series 70 are virtually unbreakable and extremely reliable. Their nonmagnetic and seawater resistant polycarbonate housing is self-ventilated and the special tungsten bulb can be changed easily.
- For all vessels ≥ 20 m in length
- a) International according to IMO Colreg 1972, in Scandinavian countries in particular see list of approvals b) US-Coastguard. These lights may only be usedon ships flying the flags of the USA.
- Mat black
- Seawater resistant, special plastic Fresnel lens 3 nm, masthead light 6 nm, manoeuvre 5 nm
- Bulb has to be ordered separately.Easy to change special tungsten bulb
- Polycarbonate, glass fibre reinforced, other componentsof non-corrosivematerials.Housing self-ventilated. Nonmagnetic, seawater resistant.
- Conus inclusive 1.5 m special connection cable 2x1.5mm², selfprotective insulation, class II
- Base flange attachment with 4 screws (not included). Allround lights may also be hoisted. Additional mounting aids see drawing.
No downloads available