AL46 Aqua Led Strips
AL46 Family have three members, FL for indoor IP00, Aqua and Atlantis for indoor and outdoor IP66/67.
AL46 Aqua - a flexible, waterproof (IP66/67) Led strip designed for use in marine applications with high light quality and efficiency.
AL46 Aqua can be used on vessels as rail lighting, step lighting, and in many other decorative lighting applications.
- light output from 200lm upto 1.500lm per meter
- 56 or 112 led per meter depending on needed visual
- Clear of Opal encapsulation
- different color temperatures (K) and CRI 80 & 90.
We provide the Aqua in tailor made lenghts, complete equipped with marine approved connection cable (1,3 or 5m)
*(lenght of strip to be dividable by step, note also max lengths of single strips upto 10.000mm)
AQUA is also possible to cut on site and sealing kit's are available.
AQUA have visible led dots. ATLANTIS is completely homogenous light, no dots can be seen.
Mounting, AL46 AQUA PC Profile (2m profiles) or customer provided mounting.
Drivers, to be ordered separately, see AL46 OT (Osram)
Please contact your local sales representative for more details
- Decorative lighting installations Indoors and outdoors According to maritime requirements
- Declaration of Conformity IEC 600092-306, 60598-1
- Thermoplastic Poyurethane Elastomers (TPU), does not attract dust or dirt, is easy to clean and is fully UV resistant, as well as salt and solvent proof
- 24VDC Clear TPU (Opal on request) 2,0W/M = ~320lm/m -> MAX 5m Strips 4,8W/M = ~650lm/m -> MAX 5m Strips 9,6W/M = ~1300lm/m -> MAX 5m Strips Can be equpped with 3 or 5m marine grade cable with horisontal entry. Other configurations on request.
- Opal or Clear TPU, visible led dots
- Separate Driver needed, 24 V DC SELV
- LED PCB >100lm/W, strip output depends on TPU (clear or opal) MacAdams 3 CRI 80+ or 90+ (white light strips)
- Can be clicked into separately ordered PC profile suitable indoor and outdoor
No downloads available
Result: 0 products