The LED floodlights are designed for a long lifetime and high efficiency. The LED gives instant light and is immune against voltage drops. The special design of seawater resistant aluminium anodized module housing secures an excellent cooling. Mounting frame and bracket are made of stainless steel.
- IP 66/67 floodlight for decks and hulls, industrial areas Design: According to rules of maritime classification societies
- DNVGL approved
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation from -45ºC up to +55°C in standard version
- Seawater resistant aluminium anodized module housing, stainless steel frame and mounting bracket
- Anodised modules, special colours on request
- Floodlight is available in wide beam, narrow beam or medium beam. With clear polycarbonate front cover. Floodlights available with 1 to 4 modules corresponding 4500lumen to 18000lumen in 5000K light colour.
- Integrated IC driver available 120V or 230V 50/60Hz, power consumption of 40W per module, only. Modules connected in the external connection box.
- Array of LEDs with 4500lumen output per module, with extreme long lifetime of 100.000hours at ambient temperature of 45°C. LED light colour: 4000K/840 or 5000K/850
- Adjustable brackets stainless steel 316, unpowdered
- Exteral connection box at the back with 2 Nickel plated brass cable glands M24 for cable diameter of 10mm to 14mm. Terminals for 6mm² external connection and through wiring.
No downloads available