FL60 LED U
The LED floodlights are designed for a long lifetime and high efficiency. The LED gives instant light and is immune against voltage drops. The special design of seawater resistant aluminium anodized module housing secures an excellent cooling. Mounting frame and bracket are made of stainless steel. The floodlights are designed according to rules of maritime classification societies and additionally with UL certificate.
- IP 66/67 floodlight for decks and hulls, industrial areas
- According to rules of maritime classification societies. UL certification.
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation temperature from -45°C up to +55°C
- Anodized modules, special colors on request
- External connection box at the back with 2 M25 Nickel plated brass cable glands for cable diameter of 10mm to 17mm. Terminals for 6mm² external connection and through wiring.
- Adjustable bracket stainless steel 316 unpowdered 5 x 40mm as standard, 8 x 50mm on request
- New intergrated driver technology, available in 120V or 230V 50/60Hz, power consumption of 40W per module, only. Modules connected in the external connection box. Two brass cable entries M24x1,5 as standard for through wiring. 3-pole terminal 6mm².
- The included LED light source and driverare designed for an extreme long life time of 100.000 hours at at ambient temperature of 45°C withremaining 70% light output (L70). Floodlight is available in wide, medium or narrow beam characteristic, with clear polycarbonate front cover. Floodlights available with 1 to 4 Modules corresponding 4500 lumen to 18000 lumen in 5000K light colour.
- Modules in die-casted seawater resistant aluminium, designed for excellent heat management, frame and bracket stainless steel AISI 316L.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products