LED Floodlights with seamless housing of deep drawn stainless steel 316
LED Floodlights with seamless housing of deep drawn stainless steel 316. The housing is powder coated white and enamelled up to 70-80 μm thickness. The floodlights provide extreme corrosion resistance and high light output. Floodlights are designed according to rules of maritime classification societies, additional VDE and IEC/EN and are applicable for decks, rescue areas, holds, ramps, industrial and sport areas.
- From 6000 lumenm to 13000 lumen.
- According to rules of maritime classification societies, additional IEC/EN.
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Ta =-20°C up to +45°C
- Housing of deep drawn stainless steel ASIS 316
- Powder coated white RAL 9016
- Floodlight is available in narrow -20° - or wide-40° beam characteristic, with clear tempered safety glass front cover
- 110-277 V AC 50/60Hz or 24 VDC version available
- Adjustable Stainless steel bracket.1 brass cable glands M24 x 1.5 MGCG; standard for cable dia. 10 to 16.5 mm
- 1 connection box with one brass cable gland M24 x 1.5 MGCG for cable diameter of 10 mm to 16.5 mm each. Terminals for 6 mm² external connection.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products