1527 - Ballast, Zone 2
Explosion proof ballasts
Ballast unit for floodlight with High Pressure Sodium (HS) or Metal Halide (HI) lamps with seamless housing of deep drawn stainless steel. The ballast units are applicable for decks and holds, industrial areas and sport areas. The ballasts are designed according to rules of maritime classification and satisfy international rules for zone 2 and EEC 79-15.
- Housing made of stainless steel AISI316 deep drawn and powder coated white RAL 9016 and enamelled up to 70 - 80 µm thickness.
- Flexible wiring, heat resistant up to 105° C; terminal 5 – pole / 10 mm²
- 2 welded brackets in stainless steel AISI316with 2 mounting holes each, ø 10.5 mm
- For hazardous areas zone 2. Floodlights have to be ordered separately.
- According to international rules for zone 2 and EN 50021:1999/IEC 79-15, EN 60079-15:2005
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Braunschweig, cert. no. PTB 03 ATEX 2247X
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- - 20° C up to + 55° C
- 2 or 3 brass cable entry M24 x 1,5 for shilded cable with a diameter from 10 to 12,5 mmis our standart for this series. Thehousing is prepared for M20 glands. Ballst boxes for1 or 2 floodligts.
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products