Ex-e hazardous area luminaire for flourescent tubes
MAX T8 is an Ex e high quality longlife luminaire. The luminaire has a hinged geartray for easy maintenance. The luminaire housing is made of Galfan (Z) or acid resistant steel (S), with white stove enamelled epoxy/polyester powder finish. Housing of Galfan (Z) is not suitable for marine outdoor installation. The cover is made of impact-proof polycarbonate. The emergency model is supplied with an external battery box for lower temperature of the battery to increase the lifetime in warm areas. Emergency light versions (18W and 36W) are available with 1.5 or 3-hours battery duration (T4).
- For mounting indoor and outdoor in Zone 1 areas
- According to IEC, Ex and maritime requirements
- ATEX, IECExand CSA approved
- MAX S with housing in deep drawn stainless steel (AISI 316) for outdoor marine environment. IP66/67 Variants with housing in Aluzinc (MAX Z) for non corrosive environments.
- Powder coated white RAL9016 in gloss 90 for easy maintenance.
- Diffuser in moulded impact-proof UV-resistant polycarbonate. Gasket in silicone moulded into the diffuser. Reflector on request.
- With Ex-certified electronic ballast (HF). All electric components are mounted on a hinged geartray for easy maintenance. Ex micro-switches disconnecting the mains are operated by diffuser and make lamp replacement possible without disconnecting the circuit. Emergency versions available. AC 110 - 250V± 10%, 50/60Hz.
- T8 version:Two tubes T26 (T8), 18 or 36W. Variants with light sources mounted available on request. Ex-approved lamp holders.LED version:LED tubes designed for MAX fixtures. Tubes are with opal diffuser for evenness light output looking similar to fluorescent tubes. Tubes are moulded for Zone 1 operation. Can be delivered in different colour temperatures. Normally type cool white
- Fixed end brackets as standard. Also available with M8 hood nuts for fixing on request.
- One Ex cable gland and one blind plug each end (M20 or M25). Other gland configurations also available. One 6-way Ex screw terminal block 6 mm2 with special earth clamp for armoured cable each end. Through wiring (TW) 6 x 2.5 mm² as standard.
No downloads available