Zone 1 LED luminaire
MAX LED is an Ex e high quality longlife LED luminaire, specially designed for long lifetime with less maintenance. LEDs are driven by a low inrush driver. The luminaire has a hinged geartray for easy access. The luminaire housing is made of Galfan (Z) or stainless steel (S), with white stove enamelled epoxy/polyester powder finish. Housing of Galfan (Z) is not suitable for marine outdoor installation. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate. The emergency model is supplied with an external battery box for lower temperature of the battery to increase the lifetime in warm areas. Emergency light versions are available with 1.5 or 3-hours battery duration. We have also introduced a new LED replacement kit for MAX. Longer product lifetime, a greener profile and low maintenance are some of the benefits. To upgrade the MAX T8 version to LED with new certificate, you have to replace the gear tray, the diffuser, the clips and if it is an emergency version the battery with connection. All necessary parts are included in the replacement kit.
- For mounting indoor or outdoor Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas
- Designed according to IEC, Ex and maritime requirements
- ATEX approved
- Housing in Galfan (Z) for indoor and acid proof stainless steel (S) for outdoor marine environment.
- Powder coated white RAL9016 in gloss 90 for easy maintenance
- Diffuser in moulded polycarbonate with self-locking clips. White painted cover plate between components and light sources.
- High quality IC driver without inrush current. Version with emergency for 1,5 hours or 3 hours are available. Conversion kit available to upgrade MAX T8 to LED version.
- Special designed linear LED modules with integrated IC driver technology light colour temperature of 5000K
- To be mounted on ceiling, cable trays or brackets welded to building construction. Fixed end brackets as standard, other on request.
- One cable gland and one blind plug at each end as standard. One 6-way Ex screw terminal block 6 mm² each end. Through wiring 6 x 2,5 mm².
No downloads available
Showing 0 - 0 of 0 products