TX65 LED U
Ex d LED area light with CSA approval
The TX65 LED LED U area light is designed for installation and use in Hazardous areas, Zones 1 and 2. By using the latest LED technology it offers a virtually maintenance-free solution for all high and medium intensity lighting requirements on low power consumption. Seawater resistant aluminum anodized module housing for excellent cooling. Stainless steel ceiling or pole mounting. The light offers 100 000 hours lifetime at an ambient temperature of 45°C. The fitting is CSA certified.
- Ex e external connection box, terminal 6 mm²2 cable glands M25 Ex e brass nickel plated(others on request) standard for cable 10 to 17 mm
- Ceiling mounted or pole mounting(for diameters up to 65mm)
- Array of LEDs with 3000, 4500 lm output per modulein 3000Kor 5000Klight colour temperature and CRI>80.
- One or two module versions with safty glaas dome
- Modules anodized
- Modules in die-casted, seawater resistant aluminium,designed for exelent heat management, frame and bracketstainless steel AISI 316L
Ambient temperature (Ta)
- Operation: - 50° C up to + 55° C Storage temperature: - 55° C up to + 80° C
- CSA approved, certificate no. 70111393
- According to rules of maritime classification societies with CSA certification.
- Hazardous areas zone 1 and 2. Due to the extreme wide light output this area light can be used in low base applications instead of fixtures with tubes.
No downloads available