- Suspension kits.
Body material and colour
- Housing in aluminium/zinc treated steel or acid-proof steel with white epoxy/polyester powder coated finish. Alternatively in unpainted acid-proof steel. The diffuser is made of impact-proof polycarbonate (PC) or modified impact resistant acrylic (KEM) with spring clips in acid-proof steel.
- 1-4 x cable glands. M20 polyamide (cable Ø7 - 14 mm), M20 nickel plated brass (cable Ø4 - 12 mm), M25 polyamide (cable Ø9 - 18 mm), M25 nickel plated brass (cable Ø10 - 18 mm).
- 5 pole6 mm² screw terminal block. 5 x 2.5 mm² through wiring.
- Fixed output (HF) and DALI dimmable (10-100%).Driver life time up to 120 000 h/10 % (max failure) at Ta 25°C.
- Can besupplied with emergency lighting systems (Standard, Self Test or DALI addressable) with internal battery or external battery box.
- This product is available with an industrial PIR sensor for wireless communication type CHW-SEN. CHW-SEN is a part of Glamox wireless system for central monitoring. For more information see user manual for the respective sensor and our Glamox wireless brochure under “Download”.
- LED 2500 - 11 000 lumen out Colour temperature 4000 K, CRI Ra 80, MacAdams 3 On request: 3000/5000/6500 K
- The luminaire is supplied with fixed end brackets, triangle suspension or 2 x M8 hood nuts. Bracket for horizontal wire and revolvable bracket to be mounted on the fixed end bracket. M8 rod -, tube -, pole -, cable bridge -, side - and vibration suspension to be mounted through the M8 hood nut. M8 hood nuts with flexible CC and other special suspensions on request.
No downloads available